Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Interview with Fabrizia Spinelli: Cosa mi metto???



Name: Fabrizia Spinelli


Birthday: 26.12.1986


Blog: http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/ The title of my blog's translation means "What shall I wear?" Day after day I found myself looking for an answer to the fateful question, so I decided to "collect all my answers" in a blog!


Fashion is : the way everyone feel about themselves, and so the way everyone decide to show his personality to the others.


I became a fashion blogger because I love to share my personal opinion about fashion, my way to dress, and because I like to receive opinions and advices about it.


My style is elegant, quite clean and simple.


Favorite Fashion Designers: is that obvious to answer Karl Lagerfeld? He is the art director of what for me is the most elegant fashion house ever. I also love an italian fashion designer, Elisabetta Franchi (Celyn B): her clothing are always new, fresh and original, with class of course.


All time style icon: Coco Chanel, the timeless icon of elegance, and Brigitte Bardot, feminine and sexy but always with simplicity.


Fashion tip: The best way for someone to look his best, do non depends only by what he is wearing, but is about feeling great in his clothes.


I love: The city where I used to live: Roma, the city where I'm living now: Napoli, every single city and places I visited, every city and places I dream about. I do love travelling.


I dislike: doing things I love in hurry way! Like answering this question for example: it take a lot of time because I like it!!!On my rooms wall I have a big screen television.


Color: I love everyone of the colors, my favorite is the one that everyday reflect my mood.


Music: I love every kind of music, but in the last period I appreciate italian music.


Fashion Week I want to assist: I would love to assist to the New York fashion week, I think it would be a great experience to me!


Am in love with: every single pair of my shoes!!!! And my husband of course :D !!!!!


I want to change: in my life? Actually..nothing: I'm so proud and satisfied about how it's going..


Projects for future: is not a project for the immediate, but I would love tho enlarge my family.


Molén: Thank YOU!

8 comments:

  1. Great interview!! I follow her blog, and she´s so pretty and stylih.
    KISSES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look/interview! What a fantastic interview series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interview! Fabrizia is a stylish & chic blogger and I'm always inspired by her blog!
    xo
    Sada
    Dressology HQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview!! You know what to ask and she what to answer.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her!
    If you are intrested in serbian blogs pass by to my blog.
    Compliments for yours!
    Kisses
    www.amolusso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all
    @sada : me too
    @Enara: Thank YOU
    @lili Rahilka : of course i love servian blogs

    ReplyDelete